24545 New Bremen Rd, New Ulm

$1,500,000

3 Beds
2 Baths
2,189 Sqft
37.76 Acres
2 Garages

Beauty abounds on this 37 acre Ranch Retreat near New Ulm with main home, separate ranch house, barns, pens, ~2500ft of creeks, 3 water wells, and 2 stocked ponds. 75% of the property is lush, improved jiggs bermuda pastures with scattered cottonwoods, pecans, and oaks. The remaining 25% of the property is wooded with large cedars. Much of this area lies across the creek. Property is ag exempt and leased for cattle. Main house boasts nearly 2200 sq ft of living space with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Easy to maintain wood tile is found throughout the home while the kitchen features granite countertops and lovely, custom oak cabinets and stainless-steel appliances. The master bedroom is a perfectly private oasis, found on the opposite side of the home from the other two spacious bedrooms. Outside, you and your guests will adore the incredible views from the expansive porches, wrapped around most of your home. Call today!

Essential Information
MLS® #29223252
Price$1,500,000
Bedrooms3
Bathrooms2.00
Full Baths2
Square Footage2,189
Acres37.76
Year Built2017
TypeCountry Homes/Acreage
StyleTraditional
StatusActive
Community Information
Address24545 New Bremen Rd
AreaAustin County
SubdivisionA048 THOS HILL
CityNew Ulm
CountyAustin
StateTexas
Zip Code78950
Amenities
# of Garages2
GaragesDetached Garage
WaterfrontPond
Interior
HeatingCentral Gas
CoolingCentral Electric
FireplaceYes
# of Fireplaces1
# of Stories0.00
Fireplaces

Gaslog Fireplace, Wood Burning Fireplace

Exterior
Lot DescriptionWater View
FoundationSlab
School Information
DistrictBellville
ElementaryWEST END ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
MiddleBELLVILLE JUNIOR HIGH
HighBELLVILLE HIGH SCHOOL
Additional Information
Days on Website33
Listing Details
OfficeTBT Real Estate
LISTING MAP

Get directions to this property:

Properties for Sale Similar to 24545 New Bremen Rd, New Ulm, Texas

Photo of Listing #35980267

3389 Franke Rd, New Ulm

$1,499,000 - 5 Beds, 1 Baths, 1,378 Sf

MLS® # 35980267

Round Top Real Estate
Photo of Listing #50099933

26790 Thyme Ln, New Ulm

$1,415,340

MLS® # 50099933

Bill Johnson & Assoc. Real Est

Copyright © 2020, Houston Realtors Information Service, Inc. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.

The IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS and should be independently verified.

Listing information last updated on November 24th, 2020 at 5:40pm CST.