HISTORIC 5978 SQ FT Patton building which is located in the heart of Fredericksburg, TX is a recorded Historic TX Landmark. Constructed of locally quarried stone in 1897, it was originally erected to house the Citizen's Bank, sharing a wall w/ the one-story building to the west in which Patton had his general mercantile & hardware store as can be observed by the original lettering on the inside of the building. This one has it all-outdoor space, current BBs & pizza.Could be a restaurant, gallery, wine tasting or other retail space. Historic District of FBG & subject to such rules & regulations
The information being provided by the Central Hill Country Board of REALTORS® is exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.