Known as the "Henry Hofmann Building". Estimated built around 1910-1920. Opened by Hofmann as a lumber yard, paint store, & funeral home. Main building per MCAD is 3,633 sq. ft. & is currently being rented as insurance office, dress shop, & private office. Owner maintains a private office & apartment. Main building exterior is mostly stucco (over frame) with West side being entirely stone. Behind the main bldg. (on Post Hill St.) is original tin metal shop,(1440 sf) & tool bldg. (596 sf) both rented by local carpenter. Adjacent to that is the original lumber storage shed (1,512 sf).
The information being provided by the Central Hill Country Board of REALTORS® is exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.